Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's Up Wednesday, February 25,2009


First, let me say that I have been really, really, really naughty tonight. David did it. It's all his fault. I ate two, yep two cinnamon buns hot and fresh out of the oven. Oh how yummy! This is not good when this past weekend I ate this yummy cake that my friend Lyd made for me. See the bunnies made from chocolate? She even wrote Razzy and Chloe in chocolate and put it on top of the cake! She is soooooo talented and makes me feel so incredibly special. However, I'm not a person that eats a lot of sweets or sugar or really naughty stuff and now I feel like I will explode! I'll blame the lack of self control on PMS. Yeah... that sounds good.

So onto my post. My friend Dawn at My Hydrangea Home is doing some posts on Where Women Create. Somerset has a magazine out with this name and it is truly wonderful. There are so many great artists and women listed within these delightful pages. I read each and every one. So... hop on over and visit with Dawn. She's even having a give away for a copy of this magazine. Not only that, she has the most wonderful shop with great prices and incredible items for your home. Check her out!

Happy creating and oh, note to self.... walk away from the cinnamon buns and the pretty bunny cake. Naughty, naughty, naughty. hee,hee,hee
Oh, by the way, I'm going to the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival this weekend. I should have some great photos to share with you on Sunday.
bunny hugs,
shell

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Shell, you are too cute! Your so tiny, you would never have to worry! I LOVE sweets too! That cake is so cute, I love the bunnies! You deserve a little sweetness!

Love ya,
Amy

Cottage Flair said...

That cake looks amazing and I LOVE sweets. My fun little (big tummy) downfall.
I have an award for you on my blog. Have a great day.
jennifer

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

I appreciate the mention Michelle. And I love the cake! Have a great weekend.

Sparklyjools said...

That looks so yummy Shell, eat and enjoy I say!

Love Jules x

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Pass on the cinnamon buns (not my thing...) However, the chocolate cake: Yummm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marcela

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...