Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Almost Time for the Holiday Show


I can't believe how fast time is going!! The Down East Holiday Show in Greenville, NC will be here before I know it and I'm in a frantic rush to get everything finished in time. I've started laying out my booth display in my dining room (thus the chandelier) to get an idea how I want to set it up. I've marked the table on the floor with painters tape as I have put my dining room table in a consignment shop because I really, really want a trestle table from Ballard Designs. Yes, I'm nuts but hey it's fun in my world. hee,hee,hee.
Anyway, if you are around the area November 7,8 and 9, I would love to see you. Stop by and visit with me. It's at the Convention Center in Greenville.

Hugs,
shell

5 comments:

Anna said...

I would like to meet you though but sadly enough we live so far away to visit you!

I can't leave Remy behind!!! LOL

Hef's Mom said...

Aww I wish I could go too! How funny that you have taped off your dining room. We just did that last night too!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Your display looks GORGEOUS Shell! Good luck at the show.

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Shell:
Love your display...and with I could be there for your show! Be sure to show closeups before you pack up in case there's something I just can't live without! Love your dress form, too! soooo pretty.
xoxo
Donna

The Rabbit Factory said...

Love, love, love your display! Best of luck for the show!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...