Saturday, November 28, 2009

A little more Christmas Hopp'in


Well??? Are you visiting my website for the FREE 12 days of Christmas Stitchery designs??? Here's a hint, each one looks like the picture above! hee,hee,hee.
Tomorrow around 7:30 a.m. eastern time, the new pattern will be loaded and number one will be gone, outta here, see ya later slow potato! So get over there and download it!
While you're there you can shop for creative gifts to give your creative friends. Creativity is always a good gift after all.
Hugs,
shell

3 comments:

Hef's Mom said...

Slow potato? That reminds me I have to cook all those sweet potatoes that I bought. 29 cents a lb who can resist?!

The French Bear said...

Pretty!!!! So white!!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Shell...
Are you going to show a photo of your whole tree this year? It looks pretty scrumptious, if you ask me. Well, you didn't - but still...I can see your touch in these little vignettes. ahhhh
xoxo
Donna

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...