Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quilt Aid USA, a follow up with My Friend Jo

Remember my friend Jo from our Monday on Sunday meeting? Scroll down to see that post.
Remember she was giving sneaky peeks of some gorgeous quilt blocks she was working on?
Well, all is revealed! She participated in Quilt Aid USA and made one fantabulous, gorgeous quilt! The Fat Quarter Shop gave her all the fabrics to complete the quilt.

Hop back over and visit Jo and read her post about this beautiful quilt and wonderful project!

Don't forget to register for my giveaway. Leave a comment on the post below. The winner will be picked on Saturday! :)
xx,
shell, sugie and harrington

6 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Shell:
That is one fabulous quilt! Wow!!!
xoxo
Donna

Diane H said...

What an amazing project - thanks for sharing, Shell!

Lisa said...

Wow. That is SO cool!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Shell, Sugie and Harrington.

I love this beautiful quilt, the pattern, colours and everything about it. Just off now to read about the quilt and project.

Have a beautiful week
Hugs
Carolyn

Draffin Bears said...

that was meant to say ~ have a beautiful weekend.

Hugs
Carolyn

The French Bear said...

Wow is right, what a gorgeous quilt!!! I still have my goodies in the box, need to take pics and put it up on my blog....just trying to get through a pile of to dos!!!!
Hugs,
Mags
xo

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...