Tuesday, August 16, 2011

I'm a Guest over at Blooming Sisters

Hi everybun! Hop over and visit my good friend, Karen Gass, at Blooming Sisters. I'm a guest today. She and several other gals are working on a website for artists to sell their handmade items. If you've ever thought about selling your work, this might be the perfect spot to get your paws wet! :)

There's even word from Karen about a contest to win a stack of Amy Butler Fat Quarters! Oooooooooo!!

Have fun and tell her the bunnies and I say hi!

xx,

13 comments:

Mosaic Magpie said...

Great interview Girlie!
Deb

Sewconsult said...

Enjoyed learning a bit more about you. Well done.
Beckie in Brentwood, TN

Sheila said...

I enjoyed your interview , so interesting!

Diane H said...

Congrats on a great interview, Shell. I really enjoyed it.

Sparklyjools said...

I really enjoyed reading that Shell, super interview!xxx

Christina said...

Will do!

Barb said...

Should I hop on one foot or two?

Barb said...

Should I hop on one foot or two?

Allie said...

Hopping on over - thanks Shell!

Fiona said...

What fun Shell... nice to read more about you...
Hugz

Clovie Boy said...

Shell, I enjoyed the interview too! I hooked a few rugs years ago and really enjoyed it. I matched the sun bonnet girl from the quilts my mother made for my daughters. Someday I would like to do another.

P.S. There are two cans of spray whipped cream in my fridge. Think I'll have some right now...

Carrie P. said...

hopping over.

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am trying to find something better than etsy! I need to do something but don't have the time to put into all the networking and relisting that is necessary with an etsy shop. So I will hop over and see them. Too bad that Sir Harrington can't come with me.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...