Friday, June 22, 2012

Happy Friday and a Sale


Hello and Happy Friday! Hannah here reporting from Bunnyville. First, Mama wants to apologize for not being around to your blog this past week. She has spent almost 14 hours a day working and is sooooooo tired. Today she is traveling to a quilting and sewing expo to meet some folks and talk about her book. She wants you to know she loves you and misses you and will be catching up over the weekend.

Harrington here, reporting from Bunnyville too. Mama wants to let you know that she has put all the


                    table stands


and quilt hangers on sale! Yes On Sale!

That's right! They are all 15% off in our SHOP. If you've been thinking of getting some, especially with all the blog hops and Christmas projects coming up, now is the perfect time! The sale will be good while supplies last. The discount has already been taken in our shop. We gladly ship to all our friends around the world.

We would like to thank you for all your kind words of support and love regarding the forest fire. They reported, on the local news, that it is 20% contained (mama can't hardly watch the news as it makes her cry). As of this post, smoke is still all around our home. Mama is continuing to feed the peeps, Mama and Papa Goose, Mr. and Mrs. Mallard, Freedom Bunny and some adorable little doves that joined us for our family dinner. She is happy these critters are safe in our yard.  She also bought a little River Birch tree that she has planted in a pot and will enjoy on the patio until Autumn when it is safe to plant it in our yard (too hot here now).

We wish you a wonderful week "end."

Light, love, and hugs to you,
Hannah and Harrington

19 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

we love you all,keep looking after the wild families that come to youand can't wait to see the tree planted in the fall,lov Speedy,Mum and Dad

Jade said...

HUgs and smooches and much love to you two and your mama and papa--so glad you and the wild ones in the yard are safe.

Cousin Mick sends nose bonks and bunny kisses as well, with extra ones for his beloved Auntie Shell to cheer her a little after all the smoke and nastiness. Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

I hope more displaced critters come by for a safe place to rest and eat. Be sure to leave out water in bowls all over your yard for them and some fruit and suet cakes, maybe little piles of hay or pellets. My mom keeps cheap hotdogs and dog food for the possums, racoons and skunks that wander in her yard.

BTW, SIDE BY SIDE BUNNY BUTTS!!! That pic just sends me!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My beloved little friends....my eyes are tearing up!!!!!! YOu are some of the best little journalists in the business because you are:

1. CUTE.
2. CUTE.
3. WAY CUTE.
4. And you bring us happy news and of course, like any good journalist, you do have to inform us of the bad stuff, but we are praying that life again will spring up and rejuvenate the land and life.

Oh Michelle, you give me such joy with your storytelling and bunny adventures....I ADORE ADORE THEM. And your kind words and visit are so very special to me. YES, blogging has brought us together and it is what I AM GRATEFUL FOR!! Enjoy your trip...Anita

Sherri said...

Harrington and Hannah, I'm so glad you have everything under control and that you are taking care of Mama!! Give Mama a hug for me! Take care you lovely bunnies!

Cindy Sharp said...

Oooh, I just want to reach through my screne and pet your bunnies. They are so soft and sweet....I bet they never try to nibble on your nose like my kitty. Can you tell me why tails are so darn cute?

Jocelyn said...

So happy to hear from Harrington and Hannah. Give Mama a hug and take care of her when she comes home. She will be tired ;-)

gail said...

Hi Shell, Hannah and Harrington. I am so sorry to hear about your local fires. That is just so sad. I am glad you are safe. Have a wonderful time at the quilt so. I am so happy for you. You are really doing awesome things!!!
Bunny ((())) Gail

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Oh--Hannah and Harrington--I love (butt) endings----soooo cute and those fluffy little tails are just too cute!!!
Tell mom we are very very sad about the fires too--and thank her for the new tree and for feeding the wild life!!
Hugs, and kisses, Di and miss gracie

RG said...

You all are a great bunch! HAve a great weekend. (I hope to spend mine flat out like Hannah and Harrington!)

DebbieM said...

What a nice post by Hannah and Harrington. Praying for the wild animals that the fire gets put out soon and that u all are safe.

Kris said...

You too are just wayyyy too cute!! When your Mama comes home for the weekend give her a big hug and a cold nose for me, will ya!! I know how your Mom feels about not getting to visit blogs - your Aunt Kris is in the thralls of moving - big day is this coming Wednesday and then I hope everything settles into place after that!! A big hug for each of you!!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Shell and bunnykins,

I do enjoy seeing photos of your sweet Hannah and Harrington, want to just come and give them a big hug.
Hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy the Quilt and sewing Expo.

Hugs
Carolyn

Crafty Green Poet said...

what lovely photos of Hannah and Harrington.

Sad to hear about the wild fires, glad you're feeding the critters in your yard and growing a new tree!

Linda Carole Bloom said...

I'm glad some forest creatures are finding safety in your yard. I've been watching two goose families - four adults and a TON of babies - they have been hanging around a pond near my house. The babies are "teenagers" now and big and clumsy and fuzzy. Love those bunny tails in the last photo!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

sigh.. I just love bunny tushies..

Little Miss Titch said...

Hi shell,just to let you know that you have won an award for the one lovely blog award,come and see!

Karen M said...

Slow to get around, 'cause both kids are home. Love the ending of your post. And I have a river birch, too. It's one of my favorite things in the yard, with all it's texture.

Miss Hillbilly said...

How I've missed these cute bunnies!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...