Friday, December 14, 2012

Sneaky Peeky and a Sneaky Bunny Friend

Well, it's almost here. The last block in "The Adventures of Harrington and Hannah." Please join us tomorrow for the final block.


Here's a little sneaky peeky. Any guesses?


"Harrington...I can't believe it's almost over. It's been so much fun and we've made so many friends."

Indeed we have Hannah. In fact, we just received a pressie from one of our favorite Aussie friends, Jeanette of Jeanette's Patch.


She sent us Mopsy, a beautiful bunny girl pillow and this oh so adorable scissor fob! Thank you Jeanette! You have spoiled us for sure! :)

We'll see you back here tomorrow.

xx,
Michelle, Harrington and Hannah

13 comments:

Jeanette said...

Ooo can't wait until tomorrow. Love the sneaky peek. Hugs,

Jade said...

*squee*! Love the sneaky peekys, and the snuggybunnehs as well. :D

Christine M said...

They wouldn't be Christmas presents would they?

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Yup. One S.P.O.I.L.E.D. Shelby Marie! You deserve every gift sent your way. I received a surprise today, too. Bunnies and a tree with a star on top!
Beautiful!!!
Happy Friday, my dear.
xoxo
Deece

Sunnybec said...

Oh that is only a peak too! I think it could be Christmas presents..can't wait! Hugs x

Allie said...

Nooo, not the last one! I've loved this one so very, very much, Michelle. I see gifties for the bunnies!!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oooo! YOU TWO SQUISHY BUNNIES! See how many friends you have made? Are you two planning on fighting over who will rest their bum on that lovely bunny pillow? teeheee....

You two are just too much. LOVE TO YOU ALL! Anita

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

Looking good! I know those that are making this are really enjoying it! Cute fob! I use these on my Keys also! Have a great day!

LeeAnn at Mrs Black's said...

Wonderful! And such a pretty bracelet also......

Anonymous said...

The year sure went quickly and it was fun to read tales of Hannah and Harrington weekly. I look forward to more in 2013.

Raewyn said...

This one looks appropriately themed and very cute!!! Thoughtful gifts - the fob is delightful!!

JudyCinNC said...

I think I left my comment on the wrong post ... ohwelllll from JudyC

Little Miss Titch said...

cute bunnies cute pressies...hehehexx Rachel

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...