Wednesday, July 17, 2013

On of a Kind Wednesday

Welcome to "One of a Kind Wednesday!"


This week I am excited to offer for sale/bid my original "Dragonflies Dance with Dahlias" folk art quilt. This quilt is from my Briarside Lane book.  I love the colors in this piece.



It measures 20" x 28," features wool applique, hand quilting and machine quilting. There is a sleeve on the back for hanging, as well as, a label signed by me and the bunnies.



As I mentioned on Monday, there was an overwhelming response to my first sale from friends around the world. In order to be fair to friends in different time zones and at work, I decided to put the remaining pieces up for sale/bid.

The starting bid is $75.00.  SOLD! THANK YOU! If you would like to purchase this folk art quilt, simply send me an email with your highest bid. I am not eBay so I won't be telling you if you are the high bidder or not. At 6:00 p.m. EST today, the highest bidder (who pays the invoice) will get it.

Shipping in the US is $7 and International Shipping is $14. However, anyone bidding over $150 will receive FREE shipping no matter where in the world they are. When the bidding has ended, I will send you an invoice through Paypal.

Thank you so very much and happy bidding!

xx,
Michelle and the bunnies

8 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

good luck with the sale Michelle,I so wish I could afford to by one but what with having to repair my phone and Speedy's vet bills I'm out of the bidding,when I get a min I'll try one of your designs in paper and email you the result.
Speedy's ulcer is healing slowly but sure,I have been able to cut back on the pain killer as he is only closing the for a few mins after I put his Drops or gel in,Hugs to you and the bunnies,xx Rachel

KaHolly said...

Oh, Michelle, this is a realy beauty!! It will sell in no time! Wish it could come home and live with me!!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my darling friends, the colors in this are enchanting because I LOVE PERIWINKLE BLUE! I even boldly painted the small garage door windows and door that faces my courtyard with periwinkle, and for some reason, this color goes so well with dragon flies!

I believe that your success is based on so many things my friends....your skills are top notch, but the spirit with which you create and present is an art that cannot be learned; it is within you and you are a blessing to us all!

Big bunny hugs to you. I hope you're not having as much humidity as we are. I don't know how the wild rabbits out there do it!

LOVE! Anita

Lois Evensen said...

Very pretty!

Lilac Haven said...

This is beautiful. Dragonflies are our 2nd favorite creature.

belarmina said...

que grandes trabajos
¡¡¡¡¡me gustan!!!!!
saludos

Jade said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! Just wish I had the room for all these lovelies, and the ability to wake up earlier to bid on them. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I simply can’t resist it! Your furry friend is so adorable and cute! Anyway, thanks a lot for the tip and good news. You really are an angel in disguise. Can I borrow your friend for awhile? Just kidding! Anyway, stay in good shape always and enjoy life!


Online PhD UK

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...