Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Fellowship of the Flowers week 19 (Cause we got the fire)

Week 19: This flower will be one of three flowers used in our August project.


Just like last week, you don't have to use the same colors if you don't want to.


I know that is a little confusing, but trust me, you will say "Oh, now I get it." When you see the project(s). :)


So how are you doing with the flowers? Are you keeping up? Are you falling behind? Are you outside in the real garden instead?


How many BOM's do you have going on?

I'm having tons of fun creating these flowers and projects. Remember, you can join us anytime. Click on the Fellowship of the Flowers tab at the top of the blog.

Like most designers, it's time to begin planning for the next year. Recently, I decided to do something different. I'm going to rebel a bit from the "norm" of quilt world and the traditional BOM. It's going to be a really fun. There will be no stress or pressure to keep up. No rules, no regulations, just lots of good energy and creative spirit. Let's just say you'll be "seeing" a lot more of me and the bunnies. I love sharing my fire and passion with you. You bring me so much joy!

"We got the fire and we're gonna let it burn." This was the song that inspired my idea for next year. Enjoy Ellie.



xx,
Michelle and the Bunnies

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

WOOO! Burn baby, BURN with ideas! Happy day my creative and lovely friend! I love that salmon color on the flower(it appears salmon on my screen!)

P.S., I also love seeing your pins on Pinterest!

Beth in NEPA said...

Another beauty. Yep I am trying to find time to work in my garden, on days when the sun shines which isn't all that many lately.
I am already looking forward to what you are planning for us next year. GO for it.................

Little Miss Titch said...

I love the colour Michelle ,can't wait to see what you do with them all,xx Rachel

Createology said...

Being honest I am not keeping up, I am falling behind and I am outside in the real WEEDS instead. However I am enjoying seeing your beautiful flowers and projects. I am thinking I shall catch up before holiday gift giving happens. I seem to work well with deadlines. (Really?!) Thank you for being so understanding Miss Creator of Fabulous Felt Flowers...

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...