Monday, August 11, 2014

Back in stock

Hi ya!

Thanks so very much for your kind words on my Friday post. Sometimes, we all just have a week don't we? Please know that you lift me up and make me smile. Friends are good for that. :)


Well in between tending to critters, I've been busy restocking my little shop with some requested items.


First, I have Thread Heaven. Love this thread conditioner and use it all the time.


Next, is rolls of Soft Fuse fusible web. I've tried and used them ALL. This one is my favorite. No gummed up needles and icky mess. Lightweight and your fabrics stay flexible.


Then I have the Pigma Micron Pens size 05 in brown. These are the BEST for tracing your stitchery designs onto your fabric. Plus....you will need them for my new designs coming in January! I can't wait to show you!!!!


Fabric glue sticks and refills are back in stock too.


I also have restocked the wool and floss kits for most of my patterns.

Thank you so very much for all your friendship, support and love.


Your purchases help me pay for all these little critters and in return, I hope you receive the joy that comes from making something with your own hands.



I love sharing my designs and my passion with you. You can hop over to the Shop Here.

Light, love and hugs,

Michelle, the Bunnies, Sabrina and the Cuddle Puddle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you received my little donation last week. I hadnt heard...wish i could do more!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning dear and wonderful friend! I LOVE those thin pens and have used them in my illustrations. When I was making Jingles the rabbit, I used this pen for his eyes and mouth - the best!

YOU ARE LOVED my friend! Anita

Lesley said...

So sorry to hear about your tough week, but I bet this week will be better! I am sure there is a little ray of sunshine that follows you everywhere!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I saw a bunny hopping through my back yard last week and thought of you Shell - so fun to watch! blessings, marlene

Anna said...

This is what I look like when hopping, lol

Stephanie said...

I love reading your blog! I love your animal stories and they touch my heart. Pretty soon you can sign off as Michelle and Ark!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...