Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Fellowship of the flowers Week 33

Hellooooooooooo!


So this week I decided to bring a little bling back.


I added the sparkly yarn


and some beads.


Recently, I've had a bunch of people on Facebook ask me if my stitches were all by hand. The answer is Yes! I love to hand stitch. I find it so therapeutic and relaxing.

Sometimes, in fact the older I get, I just don't feel like being in a hurry with everything. Simply put, I would rather do less and enjoy more. I find it's not about getting a million things done so I can say, "I did all of this!" It's more about doing a few things and saying, "I loved every single minute of doing this!" 

Light, love and hugs to you,
Michelle and the fuzzy crew

8 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning, beautiful artist, friend, bunny woman!

Your choice of colors are so vibrant in that they communicate mood. This steel-blue tells me August is winding down slowly, the nights a bit cooler (at least here!) and the coral is a faded glory of poppies. Thank you for your tender heart and love for all things beautiful! Happy day, OK?

Anita

Lana said...

I love the bling!!! You are so right...it is about enjoying what you do...Thank you too for the sweet note...you know if you need anything, please call me. Love and hugs to you and the furries!

Michele said...

I totally agree with you about doing things by hand. :)

Ahhhh....going into kitten withdrawal...any new pics? ;)

RG said...

What do "they" say? The journey, not the destination?

(Generally I abide by that, just not when the destination is a big ice cream cone at the Snow Goose stand here!)

Createology said...

Do Less and Enjoy More...wonderful way to create. Lovely Flower Dear.

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I completely agree with you and feel like I am doing the same thing right now--my speed is 'slow', but enjoy!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

Unknown said...

Understated bling for a lovely daisey. Slow down and enjoy the experience...wise words.

Little Miss Titch said...

those touches make it so pretty,xx Rachel

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...