Monday, August 18, 2014

One week delay

Well, I was hoping to debut my new Folk Art Fusion design, "Falling for You" today, but it looks like it's going to be next Monday. My shipment of wool for the kits came in, and there was an error with one of the colors.


Instead of sending me Peat Moss, which is used on the squirrels, they sent Royal Blue. Not a good look for squirrels.


So, until next Monday I will simply show you a little more of the design and the beautiful Valdani pearl cotton I stitched with. This is one of my favorites. I love the variegation in it. The kits will contain the pearl cotton and the yarn needed for couching.

Have a fun day and a fun week.

xx,
Michelle and the whole fuzzy crew

12 comments:

Jeanette said...

So cute. Hugs, xx

Thoeria said...

Navy blue squirrels......that would be interesting :D

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

THIS is gonna be good....the sample you are showing now is good enough to me to make me think of fall, squirrels storing their nuts and will make me laugh at the day one of then let go of a loaf of Italian bread on my head...what a great summer.

GORGEOUS, MY FRIEND!

Unknown said...

Adorable!

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Hi Shell--
I would like to purchase the last O'Ryan owl kit--but want to wait to see about adding the Squirrel kit to my order--
I think I need some baby kitten therapy--I can sleep with the bunnies while there!!!
hugs, di and miss gracie

Anonymous said...

Oh the squirrels are so cute! Can't wait to see more!

kc said...

ADORABLE!!

Createology said...

Hmmm...Royal Blue might be for the Royalty Squirrels. Your work is so amazing and brings a smile to my face. Creative Wool Bliss Dear...

Lesley said...

I do love the colour blue, but I guess it's a good idea to wait for the correct colour, giggle. Looking forward to seeing the finished project!

Jane, Mulberry Patch Quilts said...

So cute! Can't wait to see it next week...your kits are so adorable.

Linda said...

Ha ha! No, unless your rabbits are really feeling "blue", peat moss would be a better choice! Looking great!

Little Miss Titch said...

looking good so far Michelle,xx Rachel

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...