Friday, October 17, 2014

Some random Happy things for this Friday.

Hoppy Friday! I hope you had a fun week. It's beginning to cool down around these parts and finally starting to feel like fall. Yippeee!

There were many things that made me happy this week. First was going to my favorite town here in NC, Wilmington. David finally had off from work so we went down there for the day. We had a wonderful lunch and I had my Starbucks' grande breve latte. We also drove around and explored more of the area. We even drove past a film crew! We were wondering if they were shooting for the Sleepy Hollow TV show.


This is a cottage I'm in looooove with. I want to move into this neighborhood and live in this house. I wonder what the owners would think about me constantly stalking their house. hee,hee,hee

 Isn't it the cutest? I love the green. 


I spent a bunch of time in Bunnyville this week working on a special project. Here's another sneaky peeky. I'm keeping my bunny ears crossed that something special will come from this project.


Of course while I was working, I had to stop and pet the bunnies a million times. Harrington's wonky ear and his soft little self, always makes me happy.


Hannah's star on her nose always brings me good luck. I'm happy and grateful that while her health issues still flair up and will never go away, I have managed to keep them under control. She is such a lovey girl and blesses my life every day.


Sabrina had her hysterectomy a week ago and is doing really well. She has decided she likes to hang out and play in our whirlpool. Hey, at least somebunny around here likes to use it! ;) I have a video on my Facebook page if you want to check it out. I haven't been able to get a good photo of her yet. She's always wiggling around!

Finally, I was so excited to be able to see the moon eclipse. I love the moon and this was a totally cool sight.

So, what made you happy this week?

xx,
Michelle, the Bunnies and Sabrina too

15 comments:

Christine M said...

I can see why you like that house, Shell. It does look lovely. Give those cute bunnies a pat for me! xx

Little Miss Titch said...

I saw the video,you have the cutest voice,love that house but then I love yours too,xx Rachel

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My dear and lovely Michelle,

Do you know what made me happy? Seeing "Penumbra" the rabbit appear in our garden. What else? Seeing the lunar eclipse, having two days off from school (yesterday and today!), seeing the leaves fall from the sky, and so forth. I hope with all my heart that one day, you will move into that cottage. I can see you there, enjoying the charm of cottage living.

Sir Harrington and Miss Hannah-Banana look WONDERFUL! And your new design is sweet with those little aqua beads....

Thoeria said...

I love your cuddly bunnies! How cute! And I can understand why your heart wants that cottage - it is so sweet! Have a lovely weekend :)

Lana said...

That house is GORGEOUS! I know you love it...but I don't think you will move away from Captain anytime soon! LOL!
Glad to see that Sabrina is doing well and still being nice to the buns!
I missed seeing the moon - Thanks for sharing!
I received a couple of really cute photos this week while at work from my little GB's waving hello! That just made my heart melt and made my week!

terriquilts said...

The leaves are in glorious fall color right now in SW Michigan and on Tuesday I saw the most beautiful double rainbow! That really made my day!

Jeanette said...

Such a gorgeous house. I think i'd like it too. :) Can't wait to see what you project is. Hugs,xx

Sharon said...

I love that house too! I have always wanted to live in a house like the "Sears" houses.


RG said...

It's raining - we have been needing it. Makes most of us Pacific Northwesterners happy for about another three months - then it begins to drag!

Listen - a short squirt such as yourself - you need to look at the windows waaaaaaaay up there on that house. Those need to be washed now and then. Not a good plan. Go for houses with low windows!

Thanks for the bunny viewing - we all know how much help they are there!

Allie said...

Not sure how you can love that house more than your own, lol - I LOVE your home! I'm not sure where I've been, but I didn't see that you had a facebook page - popped on over and "liked" it, but didn't see the video? Glad to hear Sabrina is doing well. Darling pics of the buns - have a great weekend, Shell!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, it is a quaint looking house. I like the porch and the gables. Do your bunnies watch you work? Thanks for the sneak peak - it looks intriguing with those wavy outlines. Can't wait to see it!

Sparklyjools said...

I am happy that my lovely friend has had a happy week!x

Jillayne said...

Hey Shell - love this post! That house in Wilmington is absolutely adorable - I'd move in across the street just so I could look at it every day...
What made me happy? So many things - most especially, I found a picture of Jos curled up and sleeping on my knee, looking so content, and the sun shining on us both.

Createology said...

Reading your blog makes me happy. That house is fabulous. Harrington and Hannah are pure precious love. Thankful that Sabrina is recovering well. Creative Bunnyville Bliss...

Missie of Traditional Primitives said...

Looks like you've been having some good adventures! I enjoyed catching up with your blog! Love that blue and green piece and can't wait to see the rest! Is that wool fabric vs wool felt? Good luck with it!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...