Friday, March 20, 2015

Bird Tree Hop - Friday Hop Spots

I hope you have enjoyed the week of hopping as much as I have.


Here is the list of hop spots for today. Grab a cup of coffee, enjoy the journey and have a fun weekend!

Friday, March 20
Freemotion By The River
Sew Incredibly Crazy
Tea Time Creations
Baa's Amazing Adventures!
Selina Quilts
Ramblings of a Quilter
Busy Bee Quilts
Quilted Delights
Grandmamas Stories

NOTE:  Super Mom - No Cape!
 (she was listed yesterday but had trouble with the comments...
so if you wanted to add your comments to her site, please try again today!!!! It's working!!!)

xx,
Michelle and the Fuzzy ones.

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

It's been an amazing week of birdie projects!

Lana said...

Thank you Michelle for doing this everyday! SO SUPPORTIVE!!!! especially for adding Super Mom...we have all been there and done that with computer issues!!!
You are an amazing artist and lady...and FRIEND...
Hugs Hugs Hugs!!!!

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...