Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Paisley Pumpkins and a Winner!

Well hellooooooooo! It has been a long couple of days stitching, photographing and writing the instructions (over 27 hours of pattern writing), but it's finally ready!!

Here are my Paisley Pumpkins! This pieces measures 21" x 36." I was inspired by all the gorgeous pumpkin topiaries I see. Plus, fall is my most favorite time of year and I thought paisleys on pumpkins sounded fun!



I have Kits available with paper patterns and if you don't need a kit, I also have e-Patterns available for instant download. Hop on over to my new SHOP HERE.


There will be a limited number of kits available, so if you want one, don't delay.

Next, I want to thank you so very much for your kind comments on my new website. Without people purchasing patterns, books etc., designers will go away. Not many people can work for free, or want to spend all their creative energies for nothing. Heck, they can just make things for themselves! ;) So from the bottom of my heart, the bunnies and I truly appreciate your friendship and support of our small business.

So who is our winner of the Valdani collection? Well, the random number generator picked number 17, Wendy of Ravenwood Whimsies!! Congratulations Wendy!


Send me an email with your address and I will get your Wilmington collection in the mail to you.



Finally, I have decided to move my weekly blog post to Thursdays. Wednesday has become a super busy day for me (as you can tell by the late hour in which I am writing this). So I'll see you back here next Thursday!

Light, love and hugs,
Michelle

7 comments:

Createology said...

Paisley Pumpkins as a topiary are beautiful. Your new website and shoppe are wonderful. It is good to be busy. I will follow you any day of the week. Blessings Dear...

Jeanette said...

Love the pumpkins. Hugs, xx

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love pumpkins and love paisely, so super combo! What a fun new piece and congratulations to the winner and thank you for hosting.

Fiona said...

I love your pumpkin pile...
Hugz

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

First of all, congratulations to the winner! These are gorgeous colors! AND......those paisely pumpkins are the perfect, absolutely perfect fall motif!!!!!!! The colors of course are perfect traditional, but the paisley pattern is just right and whimsical! You are a wonderful designer Shell! So happy to know you are on your way (or really, you're already there) to being a super star in the world of folk art! LOVE TO YOU!

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

OH MICHELLE!!! I'm so excited - we've had a busy weekend and I just saw that I won!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Summer said...

Love those pumpkins! Have a great week ♥

summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...