Wednesday, April 19, 2017

A Sneaky Peeky and a little Lindsey

Hi sweets!

Well, this little bunny has been running around with packing tape and bubble wrap! hee,hee, hee. The movers come next Wednesday to get all our stuff. Bunny ears crossed that everything goes smoothly on Thursday and we can move into our new cottage, which I have decided to name "Bayfield" as our street name is Bayfield Dr.

Today I wanted to give you a little sneaky peeky of the 5th block on our journey down Briarside Lane. Jules and I are having a total blast with these and we hope you are enjoying your creative journey as well. This block will debut on May 1st.



Also today, I wanted to share a new video from my favorite violin gal, Lindsey Stirling. She is touring in Australia now. Hopefully, some of my Aussie friends will get to see her in person!

See ya next week!

Hugs!
Michelle

5 comments:

Little Miss Titch said...

I love Lindsey!You're such a tease Shell,now I want to see the whole thing....hahaha,hugs to Hannah and Sabrina and you of course,xx Rachel and Speedy

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

This is SO exciting, that you are moving into your cottage SO FAST! I am so happy for you that you were able to find a perfect home, so quickly!!! And the music, the sneak-peek....enchanting!!!

Createology said...

Bayfield is a wonderful name for your new cottage. I love this sneak peak for May. Stay strong with all your packing. <3

Barb said...

Enjoyed your sneak peak!!

Judy1522 said...

I have been meaning to tell you congratulations on finding a home in the neighborhood you want to live in. I know what you mean about prices we are having the same problem here but are not looking to move just yet. It is going to be fun to see what you do with the house to make it yours. I like the name Bayfield.

Lady Hannah Goldenhare - Nothing Gold Can Stay

Hello dear friends, It's been a minute hasn't it? My last post was over a year ago. I decided I wanted to stay in my bubble where it...